Orlando, FL – June 18th, 2018 – The Solution Design Group is proud to announce the availability of RevenueVision® 28, an operational and financial management software platform that helps the auxiliary services departments of higher education institutions increase their revenues while decreasing their costs.
RevenueVision 28 features many exciting updates, including:
- Reorganized Menus. Menus have been reorganized to group screens of similar functions (such as adhoc reporting, search, and dashboards) and make some items more accessible from anywhere in the software.
- Upload Budgets via CSV Files. Users may now upload budget information into Contracts via comma delimited files. This should ease the data entry burden in Budgets and open up the feature to further use.
- New Totals in Statistics Data Page. A Total Value and Total Number of Rows feature has been added to the Statistics Data display page. These columns show the total number and default measure of statistics facts based on the filter values in the left hand control panel.
- Validation of Dates Loaded into Statistics. When loading statistics data via the file upload tool, dates that fall outside of a reasonable date range will be rejected. Setting the reasonable date range is configured for each customer during system initialization.
- Expanded Check Number Field. The Check Number field for cash receipts has been expanded to 16 characters.
- Opt Out Option Available for Email Recipients. Continuing the goal of making sent email more compliant with standard bulk email practices, recipients of emails now have an option to opt out of receiving RevenueVision emails.
Tom Strange, SDG President and CEO, stated, “We are all very excited for the newest update to RevenueVision. At SDG, we are always striving to enhance our customer experience and produce the best possible solutions for our clients; we believe RevenueVision 28 further illustrates our commitment to helping our clients succeed in optimizing their financial performance.
RevenueVision® is a web based “software as a service” platform that has been designed and developed specifically for the higher education community, to optimize the performance of auxiliary and other business enterprise operations. Whether contracted out or self-op, RevenueVision is a centralized operational management solution that allows users to consolidate all metrics and associated documents into one place, such as terms, expirations, deliverables, budgets, P&Ls, amortization schedules, and more. Its analytics tool provides powerful business intelligence through its ability to create dashboards and other graphics, manage KPIs, and monitor granular trending and comparative analysis.
About The Solution Design Group, Inc. (SDG)
SDG is a software development firm that focuses on serving the public sector and higher education communities. SDG’s offices are in the Washington, DC area and Orlando, Florida.